Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
alisia_1

Mentor

• 

23 Messages

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 3:28 PM

How much space is remaining on my dvr?

How can I find out how much space is left on my DVR?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SadathCS

Employee

• 

581 Messages

8 years ago

On the remote control to the DVR, Press Menu> Recordings> Recordings Space; the available percentage will be at the top with a bar on the left side.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

If I am gone, I sometimes lose recordings because the dvr fills up. Is there some way to see the remaining space via the U-verse mobile app?
Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

127.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @OpusKrokus,

When you select recordings from the menu, the space available will populate on the bottom of screen.

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have the app right in front of me now and do not see any space information. Please note note that I am talking about the mobile APP and not the DVR itself.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.9K Messages

4 years ago

As far as I can tell, the only screens available on the App are the "Recorded" and "Scheduled".  There is no option for seeing how much space is left on the DVR.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question