Ask a question
Sat, Feb 2, 2013 1:21 AM
I just got a new TV and wanted to find out how to program it with my Uverse Remote?
8 years ago
created by justin_p on Jan 10, 2013 7:17 AM, last modified by justin_p on Jan 15, 2013 7:50 AM
U-verse Black Standard Remote Programming Steps
If the programming is interrupted or inactive for more than 30 seconds, the mode keys will flash eight times. This indicates the remote has left the programming mode and returned to normal operation without saving any changes.
To use the U-verse TV Black standard remote control with your TV, DVD or auxiliary equipment, you'll need to program one or more of the equipment buttons (TV, DVD or AUX) at the top of the remote control, as follows:
Categories: Black Remote
Tags: programming_remote, remote, remote_control, black_standard_remote, remote_programming, black_remote
There are no comments on this document.
att.comShop, Service, Support.
att.netE-mail - News - Weather & More
The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely the author's own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
7 years ago
Learn about options for programming your remote using this helpful video.
Have you tried to steps provided in this link?
Programming the U-verse Black Remote
For the Black AT&T Universal Remote Control, this is how to do an automatic search on the correct TV code.
1. Press and hold the TV button.
2. While holding down the TV button, press and hold the Enter button
3. Release both buttons at the same time. (the 4 mode buttons at the top should flash twice. If they don't, repeat the procedure.)
4. Repeatedly press the fast-forward button (FF) until the TV turns off.
5. If the TV turned off, turn it back on by pressing the power button. (If the TV doesn't turn back on, you may have pressed the FF button too many times. You can try going back to the correct code by pressing the rewind button (REW) and try turning the TV back on through the Power button.
6. If the TV turned on, press Enter to finalize the programming.
After the above procedures, do not forget to press (and, maybe, hold) the AT&T button on the remote control so that it will control the box and not just the TV.
How can we improve?
No tags available