For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Triple_t003's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 15th, 2016 3:23 AM

Closed captioning

I somehow turned the closed captioning on and do not know how to turn it off. I pressed CC on the remote but it indicates that closed captioning is off already but it's still on. Please help. I don't know how to fix this.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

No

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Zombiemaster,

Is this happening on the HD or SD channels?

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

It happens on HD.  I don't watch much SD.  Sometimes it acts like it will start the CC but then it stops.  The CC only lasts a few seconds when I start the show than it disappears and never comes back on.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

No Closed caption on the SYFY channel and USA Network but I do have it on the rest of the channels that I watch

I live in San Antonio, Texas and I'm having the same issues with new HD programming from USA Network and the SyFy Channel. My provider is AT&T Uverse. The closed captioning is not working for series such as Queen of the South, Shooter, Incorporated, Eyewitness, Falling Water. This has been going on for a few months and still hasn't been resolved.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm having problems with my u verse, will not connect too my lab top, iPad, and other devices. Stopped all a sudden.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Is there a way to move the CC from the center of the screen? It needs to be at the bottom of the screen just above any news crawl. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.