[U-Verse Realtime] Possible bug?
I've noticed when using U-Verse Realtime that the Interfaces tab doesn't update when there is heavy utilization...for example, 4HD WAN streaming and a fast-running download in progress. I should be capped at around 32Mbps when doing this... When the download completes, the numbers jump to impossible values (such as exceeding 75Mbps on VDSL downstream) for an update, then return to reasonable values. If I again start downloading another file the updates again stop.
I did read the known issues in the readme where it talked about certain data rate computations being non-functional but I'm not sure if that applies in this case, as ethernet ports and HPNA rates are normally reported. I am using a 3801HGV.