Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
ToddC's profile

New Member


1 Message

Sat, Aug 6, 2022 9:39 PM

Replacement AC Adapter (Power Cord) for U-Verse Receiver Model # VIP1200

Which AT&T department (phone #) can help me by sending me a replacement AC adapter (power cord) for my U-Verse receiver.  The power cord no longer works. The U-Verse receiver works when I use the AC adapter from my other receiver. I'm paying monthly receiver fees so I would expect AT&T to send me a replacement for free.

I called the 1-800-288-2020 # and got the run around. Re-routed to multiple departments, on hold for over an hour. No help.

ACE - Professor


6.4K Messages


Get them to send you a replacement receiver. You'll get the cord. Unfortunately, you may have to send the current receiver back.

However, the replacement receiver should be newer and work faster/better than the old one.




29.4K Messages


Radio shack. 


Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.