Masonproperty's profile



2 Messages

Wed, Oct 23, 2019 6:59 PM

Real estate or legal department

I need to speak with someone in your legal or real estate department.  I own property in Madison Alabama that has a substation on it.  I have been to the city and county courthouse and no record of easement s recorded.  I need proof that you are aloud on my property.

New Member


1 Message

2 y前

Look, I'm interested in your problem. I decided to help and find ways for you to solve it. I started asking my friends and they told me where to find a real estate investor . I started reading forums related to this topic and paying a little more attention to details. These guys are really good at their job and give due attention to customers. If you want to solve your problem, I suggest you write to them. Look, feel how they work and then decide for yourself whether you need it or not. My job is to offer help. I hope you will be all right, good luck to you !


Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.