Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!

New Member


1 Message

Wed, Nov 10, 2021 5:19 PM

Need to move tv and access cable

Present tv access cable was installed by Uverse when it initially became available in our neighborhood years ago.  New larger tv is to be installed over fireplace on another wall.  Who moves cable - Uverse tech or us?


ACE - Expert


30.3K Messages


Call and order a relocate. Hopefully this is something they still do since U-Verse TV is a grandfathered service (no longer sold).

ACE - Professor


6.3K Messages


Is it the DVR? If not, you could call and request a wireless receiver.

I'd think a tech could move a wire, although there may be an install fee. If there is, you can always request a promotional rate off your bill.




28.7K Messages


at&t no longer allows techs to fish walls so if thats involved you need to hire a low voltage contractor to do that

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.