CaptainZ's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 2:34 AM

Canadian Office of Exchange ... AT&T Unable to accomodate!!!

So, After over three hours on-line and on the telephone with AT&T discussing all the packages including wireless, TV, Internet and Land line we have finally come up with the all in costs as outlined to me more than once ... unfortunately when I go to set it up Mike informs me that I require a Social or a US drivers license to do a credit check! This after from the very beginning I was open that I was a Canadian Officer leaving for three year exchange to the USAF ... now it includes over $500 non-refundable fees .... wow. Unacceptable for a large company - that does business on this side of the boarder as well - to be so restricted on how they can do a credit check! After excalating it up through Mike's management I was basically told sorry. I asked for a call back and he took my number. Since then, I've looked on line to find anything that resembles Customer Support to which to complain, good luck finding that! Even using AT&Ts own search engine and typing in "Customer Support" nothing came up on the first number of pages! All I can say is terrible on on fronts and service extremely sub-par for a company that labels itself as one of the top ones in this industry. Really should be ashamed and I hope no other military exchange person wastes their valuable time like I had to experience and perhaps the good members of the US Forces will also take this into account when choosing their providers. Sincerely, Pilot Officer Capt Z.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sun4Cher

Employee

• 

18 Messages

6年前

Hi Capt Z.,

We apologize about your experience. We're happy to help you! We require our potential customers to submit to a credit check or pay the $449 Credit Management Fee to get U-verse TV service with us. Unfortunately there is no way around those options at this point. If you decide to pay the credit management fee and get the service you will be eligible for the $5 monthly credit for as long as the account remains active and in good standing. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

ATTU-verseCare

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.