Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
gabrown2's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 19th, 2014 1:35 PM

Can not see CBS or FOX from the online uverse tv guide

Good Morning,

The problem I am having, as well as many others, is that our TV guide/listings for certain channels do not show up when trying to find programs. There are two specfic channels that do not appear and they are major networks, CBS and FOX. For my area, zip code 32207 in Jacksonville, FL. I have Uverse package 300 I beleive so woudl think that the major networks would be there. However, when looking through the guide whether by the remote guide button, or on line with a PC or laptop using my Online Guide to connect with my DVR to show guide channels, or the Uverse App on my tablet or phone, you CAN NOT see CBS or FOX!!! What is the deal. It is not intermittent as I have the problem every time I try. The channels should be CBS at 1047 and FOX at 1030. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

Here is the list of chans for your zip code - http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp You may have to change the zip. I do not see the numbers you say. You will have to search for the channel ID.

Hee is the link to requwst chans not currently available - http://uversechannels.att.com/

ACE - Expert

• 

35.8K Messages

10 years ago

@gabrown2 wrote:

Good Morning,

The problem I am having, as well as many others, is that our TV guide/listings for certain channels do not show up when trying to find programs. There are two specfic channels that do not appear and they are major networks, CBS and FOX. For my area, zip code 32207 in Jacksonville, FL. I have Uverse package 300 I beleive so woudl think that the major networks would be there. However, when looking through the guide whether by the remote guide button, or on line with a PC or laptop using my Online Guide to connect with my DVR to show guide channels, or the Uverse App on my tablet or phone, you CAN NOT see CBS or FOX!!! What is the deal. It is not intermittent as I have the problem every time I try. The channels should be CBS at 1047 and FOX at 1030. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

These two channels are both owned by Cox Media Group. They may be asking for a retranmission fee from AT&T U-verse and may have not been able to come to terms.  Or they may have asked to be carried on a different channel number.  They are not no a digital subchannel (both are on .1), so that's not the problem.

I'd try contacting the stations and asking them.  They can probably give you an ear full.  And go to request page from the previous reply.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Worst part is that ATT customer is deceptive about this problem and most begrudgingly admits that they have not purchased the streaming rights from the providers

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.