Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
rad05h's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Aug 27, 2016 5:53 PM

AT&T U-verse TV is not available at this time. Please try again later. this shows on 1 of 3 TV's

AT&T U-verse TV is not available at this time. Please try again later. this error shows on 1 of 3 TV's. this TV uses one of the old grey Motorola boxes.

And before anyone asks:  

• Yes, I have restarted the box
  • I have held down the button for >10 sec. and restarted
  • My other 2 TV's AT&T services are working perfectly. 
  • I have restarted the 2wire gateway
  • I have restarted the DVR, which is directly connected to the gateway 
  • I have factory reset the gateway. 

none of these obvious things fixed my problem.  

Any other ideas?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6年前

Hey @rad05h,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this sorted.

ATTU-verseCare

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

6年前

@rad05h   If the one not working connected by ethernet, make sure the link lite is on.  Then unplug the link and see if the link light goes off, is yes, OK, if it stays lit the link is screwed up in the unit.

I had one that had gotten a redX and when I took the ethernet cable off, the link lite stayed lit.  Got a replacement the next day. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6年前

thx. but the one that is bad is connected via coax, not ethernet.  thx for the tip.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6年前

I went through the fix it steps, but it only shows 2 receivers, when I have 3 receivers (2 silver motorola).  So maybe that's the issue?  has my service been reduced to 2 instead of 3? 

aviewer

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

6年前

@rad05h - One good way to find out if it is the feed cable or the box is to swap with another STB.

It does sound llike you have found that it is not registered & you need to call in (860-288-2020) to get it registered or replaced.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.