Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Mar 9, 2019 7:09 AM

Why does Uverse lose signal every night at 11 pm, and then several times after that?

Every night. Same thing. Last 6 months, since I signed up. 11 pm, signal goes out. Between 11 and 3 it will go out sometimes 5 or 6 times. Can't watch programs. I see this is a common, ongoing problem for years. Why is that? You're at&t for goodness sakes. Is this the best you can do?

Responses

gr8sho

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

a month ago

Hello @sch

Did you see the post right above yours?   What was the result of the investigation?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

18K Messages

a month ago

It seems that people can read the post and replies describing the issue, but are unable to read anything about troubleshooting or resolution.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question