For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
A

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 31st, 2020 12:38 PM

This set top box does not match the account settings.

We have not had any changes in our service. The entire family is home due to the Covid-19 and the main TV decided to stop working. That error is what has been displayed onto the TV for the past three days. Resetting the modem and pressing the reset option on the receiver does not help. I reset my att account online and that did not help either. There seems to be no support answering the phones - I can not reach a real person.

Can somebody please help me out regarding this? Anyone know how to fix this on your own? Or can a representative please reach out to me?

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

4 years ago

Try restarting your entire system. Start by unplugging the gateway, the Wireless Access Point (WAP) if you have one, the DVR and all receivers, leaving them unplugged for at least 30 seconds. Then, reconnect the gateway and allow it to fully restart; can take several minutes. Next, reconnect the DVR and allow it to fully restart. Then reconnect the WAP, any *wired* receivers and finally any *wireless* receivers.

If this doesn't resolve your issues, you'll have to contact 800.288.2020 and brace yourself for wait times of two hours or more.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.