Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 13, 2020 11:39 PM

The recordings list is unavailable

We just got a wireless receiver along with a new Gateway and hooked it up last night. We're getting the message that The Recordings list is unavailable. Make sure this TV receiver and the DVR receiver are connected to the network. Internet works fine. Watching live TV is not an issue nor is watching On Demand. I can see what is scheduled to record, but nothing is recording.

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

3 months ago

Did you try rebooting the DVR?

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
SuperMario87

Employee

• 

236 Messages

3 months ago

You need to find the main DVR receiver in your house and reboot it. If you dont know just unplug all the receivers and plug them back in after 10 sec. this will fix you issue.

Also turning the tv on in all of the receivers you will see an error in one of them which most probably is the DVR

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

The DVR is hardwired to the modem/gateway. Because of that, they are usually in close proximity to each other.

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…