Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
P

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 12, 2020 7:31 PM

set up box does not match the account settings on the wireless receiver

We cannot watch one of our tv's because of this message. I tried to reset but still receive the message. the first 5 numbers of the Guid are 30773, the account # is (Edited as per community guidelines) and the name is Peggy (Edited as per community guidelines) (Edited as per community guidelines). Can you please reset on your end?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

a month ago

This is not ATT support & they won't see your message. You can try restarting your entire system. Start by unplugging the gateway, the Wireless Access Point (WAP), DVR and all receivers, leaving them unplugged for at least 30 seconds. Then, reconnect the gateway and allow it to fully restart; can take several minutes. Next, reconnect the DVR and allow it to fully restart. Then reconnect the WAP, Then any *wired* receivers and finally any *wireless* receivers. 

If this doesn't resolve your issues, contact 800.288.2020 for support.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question