bwalk62's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 8th, 2011 3:21 AM

Series Not Recording

For the past couple of days AMC or OLTL has not recorded or when it does record its a partial recording. These programs are on ABC between 12:00-2:00pm CST. They are series recording on my DVR and I have not been any problems in the past couple of years. Any Ideas???

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

Try deleting the series recording and setting up a new one.  Before you do that, unplug the dvr for 30 seconds and reconnect it.  It is possible that something in the software got corrupted.  Doing this will cause the dvr to redownload and install new software.

Scholar

• 

328 Messages

13 years ago

I have seen that also in the past week. I've had 3 shows on different channels that only recorded 1 minute each. My setup is on a battery backup and there have been no power outages at all. Just another AT&T Uverse glitch. Smiley Sad

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

How exactly is unplugging the dvr for 30 seconds going to record the episode that was played two hours ago?  Software that constantly becomes corrupted, software that crashes...  This is what we are supposed to expect from AT&T?  Has anyone at AT&T ever heard of burn in testing?  Has anyone ever heard of testing routers to keep them connected to the internet 24x7?  I didn't have this problem with Comcast.  I didn't have this problem with Direct TV.  So tell me again how I should reboot the crappy AT&T hardware and software every 30 minutes.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.