Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jun 15, 2019 9:28 PM

"Recordings list is unavailable."

On my dvr, "Recording list is unavailable."  I have tried unplugging and restarting the dvr.  They want to send out a technician, but I'd like to be able to fix it before that time.  Are there any suggestions?  Thank you.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I read another's recommendation to unplug the gateway.  I did that and it worked!  I can now see my recordings.  Thanks to those who responded to someone's problem previously.  

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

a year ago

When in doubt, reboot.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I tried this and it still does not work

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

a year ago

@Andust  You rebooted your GATEWAY first and then the DVR?  If you did that and still have issues, call CS and have them take it from there.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question