Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jun 15, 2019 9:28 PM

"Recordings list is unavailable."

On my dvr, "Recording list is unavailable."  I have tried unplugging and restarting the dvr.  They want to send out a technician, but I'd like to be able to fix it before that time.  Are there any suggestions?  Thank you.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I read another's recommendation to unplug the gateway.  I did that and it worked!  I can now see my recordings.  Thanks to those who responded to someone's problem previously.  

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

a year ago

When in doubt, reboot.

**** I don't know what you want me to tell you. ****

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I tried this and it still does not work

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

a year ago

@Andust  You rebooted your GATEWAY first and then the DVR?  If you did that and still have issues, call CS and have them take it from there.

**** I don't know what you want me to tell you. ****

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.