For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Recordings list is unavailable - wireless receiver only
I have had the following setup for awhile now:
- 1 Wired STB
- 1 Wireless STB
We have had relatively little issues (wireless receiver could view recordings, etc.) with anything until after a power outage the other night. When we went to turn on the wireless STB, it indicated a connection issue with the WAP. After recycling the WAP and the wireless STB, we did get the wireless STB to sync back up.
The problem is that ever since the STB has been sync'd back up, we have been unable to view our recordings from the wireless receiver or pause/rewind live tv. However, we can still watch tv from this receiver, view scheduled recordings, and even click on account management in the menu and it recognizes our account, etc.
I have tried resetting the WAP (reset button on back) without any change.
Since then, I have done the following, waiting for each device to fully power up before continuing:
- Unplugged all devices (RG, DVR, WAP, and both STB's)
- Turned on RG until device fully functional
- Turned on DVR until device fully functional and DVR accessible
- Turned on WAP until fully functional
- Turned on Wireless STB until fully functional
- Turned on Wired STB until fully functional
Same issue occurs even after power cycling all devices
Items of note:
- If I go to the menu on the DVR and view the THDVR info, system shows number of TV receivers as 3
- If I go to the menu on the wired STB and view the THDVR info, system shows number of TV receivers as 3
- If I go to the menu on the wireless STB and view the THDVR info, system shows number of TV receivers as 1
It seems like the wireless receiver has gotten out of sync with my system.
WAP is Cisco
Wireless STB is Cisco ISB7005
Any thoughts on how to get the wireless STB to properly access the DVR again?