Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
D

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 11:23 PM

Main wired recivier will not working

We have two wireless boxes and one main wired box. The two wireless boxes work but the main box will not come up, on the sceen it says Please Wait with 3 dots.

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

The wired box is your DVR.  Have you tried resetting the DVR?

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Yes Twice

gr8sho

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

a month ago

There is a more aggressive reset that will force the box to download firmware and takes several minutes to complete.  In order for this to be successful, the box needs to be directly connectedto the gateway, and the green link light on the front of the box needs to be lit.  Recheck the connection back to the gateway first.  

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question