Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.



1 Message

Sun, Nov 11, 2018 8:19 PM

Fire stick and old TV

My TVs are older HD. Can I connect fire stick through the U-Verse box rather than the TV?



Accepted Solution

Official Solution

my thoughts



14K Messages

a year ago

No.... The firestick must be connected to tv.


You can purchase an HDMI splitter input or better yet change the Uverse receiver to component cables instead of HDMI. Then to switch would use the tv remote to change inputs.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.