Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
R

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 9:09 PM

DVR recordings

How many programs/series can my Uverse dvr hold? I am receiving an exclamation sign on my recordings. ATT will then delete them without my permission. What’s up with that.

Responses

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Does any ATT employee/tech know the answer

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

You can check your RECORDING SPACE (hours, not programs) by pressing the Recorded TV button on your remote and toggle over to Recording Space.

As far as Scheduled Recordings, I have 135 scheduled & 72 Series Recordings.  I'm not aware of a limit on either of those.

(edited)

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
gr8sho

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

a month ago

Hello.  You can force recordings to be kept using the appropriate setting.  Unprotected recordings will be automatically erased to make room for new ones if there was insufficient space.  These are simple common sense rules.   The messages about how much recording space is available is crystal clear.  

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

a month ago

Google the dvr model recording capacity. VIP 2250 for example. The size of the hard drive will be listed, there may be an estimate of how many hours of recordings it will store. 

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question