Holeinhousel's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, March 25th, 2016 1:51 AM

Closed

ATT Installer Drilled a Hole Through My House

I am so upset that the AT&T installer drilled a hole through my family room wall and all the way through the exterior siding of my house. This is detrimental to the value of my home and destructive. No sealing was done, just a hole through my house. Customer service heard my complaint and never responded back... That is absolutely sloppy work. I would be happy to send a photo or have a representative come and observe what was done. Please advise

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

(Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) against AT&T. Boom! Done!

I own a property in TN and my found this same issue with my property. I even have written into my lease contract for my tenants that no holes or drilling will be done to the exterior of the home without written consent by the owner. My tenants said that the AT&T person came when they were not home and drilled through the outside wall. I am updating my lease agreement to BAN AT&T for my rental properties now.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

They did shoddy work in my house as well and I am suing.  I own the house and a house guest had it installed without my permission.  

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Yes the same thing happened to me the Technician wanted to Drill a Hole through my Brick Wall: 

So I informed him to install the cable just like Comcast, He Said his Cable is Fiber Optic so I gave him other Options but he Refused:

So I Told him to take a Long WALK OFF A SHORT PIER 🤔🤔🤔 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

3 years ago

Thread 5 years old and will be closed. 

Please start a new thread in the correct forum with your questions or concerns.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.