AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

Sun, May 26, 2013 4:48 PM

When Ubar is discontinued, what will we get?

I use the Ubar for my teams sports and use it often, after 5/31 it will be gone.  There's nothing else on the Interactive app that can do that.

On June1, I'll have to get the info online unless a replacement is being introduced to replace the Ubar (will admit it is a little dated).

Chris

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SadathCS

Employee

• 

581 Messages

7 years ago

Hello mibrnsurg, the U-bar application found in the Go Interactive Menu will be retiring as of 5/31/2013. The Weather on Demand will still be available on channel 227 and continues to give you access to the cities you want to see at all times. CNBC will be available on channel 218. As for the Sports and Fantasy Football there are some seasonal Apps available for sports subscription packages. There are also new sports Apps being worked on and explored.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

7 years ago

Thx Sadath

Chris

SadathCS

Employee

• 

581 Messages

7 years ago

You're welcome!

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I feel ATT Uverse service is really being degraed with the latest changes to the Uverse Menu and replacing Weather On Demnad with an  product 

Get started...

Ask a new question