Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 14, 2015 5:15 AM

Uverse tv app recordings

How are you supposed to access your recorded shows on the app?? I went under recordings and tapped the show I wanted over and over and nothing happens! What should I be doing?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

skeeterintexas

• 

15.5K Messages

5 years ago

You cannot WATCH recordings remotely.  You can schedule recordings only.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

5 years ago

@Hbudd79 wrote:
How are you supposed to access your recorded shows on the app?? I went under recordings and tapped the show I wanted over and over and nothing happens! What should I be doing?

Can watch many of of the same ones here:

http://uverse.com/uv/networks

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

JefferMC

• 

17.7K Messages

5 years ago

You can watch many shows on the app, just not from the recordings on the DVR.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Can i view my home channel guide when away and schedule a recording
JefferMC

• 

17.7K Messages

4 years ago

@Dianag wrote:
Can i view my home channel guide when away and schedule a recording

Yes, using either the iPhone and/or Android applications, or using a browser at http://uverse.com .  Select Guide from the menu.  Navigate to the show you wish to record and open it.  You'll see a record button.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

how do you schedule recordings on a computer

JefferMC

• 

17.7K Messages

3 years ago

@dianesbaker wrote:

how do you schedule recordings on a computer

If you have AT&T Internet and AT&T U-verse TV, then you can use a web browser to maintain the schedule on your DVR.  The recordings will be made by the DVR and remain on the DVR and can only be watched from a U-verse TV Receiver (including the DVR).  Go to https://uverse.com, log in and click on Guide.  Navigate to the show you want to record and click on it to open a menu screen.

Get started...

Ask a new question