Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
E

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 3:41 PM

U-verse mobile service is temporarily unavailable

When I try to log in to the U-verse app on my iPad, I get "The U-verse mobile service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later". What does that mean? I've been trying later for over a week.

And yes, I deleted the app and re-installed.

How can this get resolved/fixed?

Responses

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 m ago

I am getting this same error "U-verse mobile service is temporarily unavailable".  I am using the Uverse app on an Iphone 12 and a Kindle Fire, get the same error.  Obviously I tried rebooting both, and uninstalling-reinstalling the app on both.  I tried changing my ATT.com password, also I verified my email through ATT.COM.  ATT.COM works fine on my Windows 10 computer.  I also tried disabling WIFI on the Iphone forcing it to use cellular data and the same thing happens.  I called Tech Support and we went through all of this stuff.  he said the app support is through a third party and call back during business hours.  Why is this so hard?  This is obviously an ATT issue, seems like I have this same problem once or twice a year, not to mention that when the app works it locks up and cuts in and out.  If I find the magic answer I will post it.

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I was told it has something to do with U-verse and DirecTV merging, and the mobile APP is "temporarily" unavailable... It's been over 8 months for me... That doesn't sound like temporary :(

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

IT would seem by now that AT&T should have taken ownership of this problem and fixed it. Another example of the crappy customer service from AT&T..and I am an ex-employee.

Get started...

Ask a new question