Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
P

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Sep 19, 2020 6:51 PM

Uverse mobile app not working with ios 14 update- error QP1005.

New update of iOS14, Uverse app is not working on iPhone or iPad (code: QP1005). Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

gr8sho

ACE - Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

a month ago

Just saw a new Uverse app update posted but no mention of iOS 14.  Can you see if it changed anything?  I’m still waiting to upgrade.  

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

gr8sho- Just did, it works now. I deleted the app, then a download from app store, it is all good.  I have a feeling that the u-verse tv is a service in phase-out stage of its life. 

Thank you for your note.

gr8sho

ACE - Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

a month ago

While what you said is true, and there will be no new Uverse customers or enhancements, this is the fastest update to the app I’ve ever seen.  

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

Good to know.

Now, Apple gave a very short notice to developers with iOS 14 release- a day or so.  I had to piecemeal my viewing of EPL matches between several apps today :-) 

Cheers.

Get started...

Ask a new question