AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Employee

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 6, 2019 10:28 PM

Uverse login not working on any tv streaming apps on all my devices

I am unable to login to any tv streaming application using my At&t u-verse account login. It doesn't work on iPhone, apple tv, tablet, labtop, est. The error message I get says, "Signed Out
We’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider.

It appears that your AT&T U-verse subscription does not include HBO. HBO GO is available free to AT&T U-verse customers who subscribe to HBO.

If you believe that you received this message in error, please contact AT&T at 800-ATT-2020 or visit. If you would like to sign up for HBO, you can do so directly from your television by going to channel 9910 and following the instructions. You may also call AT&T directly at 800-ATT-2020 or visit"

I pay for U450 which includes all the channels. I tried calling att customer service, and talked with multiple supervisors but they keep saying its a third party outage and their aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. Apparently this has been happening since Feb 2018. Ive done everything suggested from changing user id, password, est. 

Does anyone have a solution or am I going to have to switch service providers? 

Thanks, 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

Join the club, this thread is filled with topics about this and AT&T seems to be unwilling to do anything about it.

All they will tell you is that they're "working on it" tho its been months with no fix.

Employee

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Agreed!! AT&T also says to just use the Uverse app instead. The Uverse app is terrible and doesn’t provide all the content compared to the individual tv apps I’ve been able to access for years like HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, STARZ, est.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

I switched from Xfinity to U-verse and did not have this problem with Xfinity.

If works on Xfinity it should work on U-verse! Looks this has been an ongoing problem for months if not years!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I just called and they said it won't work with uverse. Only Direct TV. I guess that is their way to try to and force us to use Direct TV service. They also told me to download Uverse App which isn't what I want. Urgh......

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

Very frustrating. Time to complain to the “BBB”.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

This morning my Watch ESPN and Showtime apps finally started working!!

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I recently have experienced the same with the TV apps that I am subscribed.   Starz, TCM, Disney Now all used to take my login info but will not anymore.

Get started...

Ask a new question