Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Feb 25, 2020 8:51 PM

Uverse App

How do you connect android phone to a receiver? When I try, it says there is a communication problem.

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

a month ago

Your question is not clear. The only thing you can conect to a Uverse receiver is a TV. What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to use the app on your phone as a remote?

(edited)

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

I have an app on my android phone called AT&T U-Verse. The app says I can use my phone as a TV remote if the app is connected to the TV receiver. When I try to connect the phone to the receiver, I get a communication error. I have restarted the Gateway and enabled the receiver but I still get the error.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

Delete the app and re-install it. I have it installed on my iPhone and I know it works on the platform.

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

this doesn't work on my android device

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thanks. I guess it doesn't work with any android phones.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…