• 

2 Messages

Thu, Apr 2, 2020 7:25 AM

Uverse app notifications of free previews

Every once in a while, the Uverse app pops up a notification on my phone about a free preview. The notification is truncated, but when I click on the notification, it opens the Uverse app and clears the notification. How can I see the full notification? I've tried searching for ways to view old notifications, but none of them work on my phone (Samsung Galaxy A20, Android). I downloaded a Notification History Log app, but there's got to be an easier way to see the Uverse app notification when it arrives. Any suggestions? Also, what free preview notification did I miss yesterday (April 1, 2020)?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

2 months ago

EPIX free starting today (4/2) through 4/16

HBO free 4/17 through 4/20.

freepreview.tv

(edited)

**** I don't know what you want me to tell you. ****

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I received the notification again. It was about HBO episodes available free on demand. I was only able to see the full notification by using a separate Notification History app that I downloaded. The U-verse app doesn't offer a way to view notifications, as far as I can tell, and my phone only shows the truncated notification, without use of a separate app. If anyone knows of a way to view U-verse app notifications without use a separate app, please let me know.