gtskiff's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, January 25th, 2015 1:09 AM

TV apps not working with uverse

Hello,
I cannot watch my Showtime Anytime or NBC Sports apps on my xBox 360, iPhone, or iPad Air.
When I try to watch something on any of these apps on any of these platforms, I get an error message that says I do not have a Uverse subscription. But I do! On ShowtimeAnytime.com, for example, it won't even let me login to my SHowtime account (which I've created before). Instead, it gives me the error message that my Uverse account does not have a Showtime subscription. But I do!!!!
This has been happening for several weeks and I am very frustrated.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I am having the same issues with NBC LIVE EXTRA app, please help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having the same problem, and even better, I can't seem to send a private message.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

@metaname wrote:

I am having the same problem, and even better, I can't seem to send a private message.

What do you mean by can't?

What is the problem, error message or don't understand how?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm having the same issue as the original post. I can't watch any shows thru the VH1, MTV, ABC Family (just to name a few) app. I log in and it says that I'm unauthorized or that I don't have a subscription. My aunt who also has u-verse is having the same issue. It used to work and now it doesn't. I'm imagining it's not the app or the device since its multiple stations giving the same error message and I've tried it on my iPad, iPhone, smart TV etc. please help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I am also having the same issue with the NBC sports app, how do I fix it??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Same issue here, unable to sign in to NBC Sports Extra apps on the iPad. NBC Sports app on the Apple TV also does not get activated when I go through the nbc sports activation web page with the activation code I get from the Apple TV when attempting to sign in. These things worked like a charm with Time Warner Cable.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi,

We're sorry you are having issues to use these apps. Our technical teams are investigating a current issue with access to these TV apps and are working to restore access as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in resolving this matter. In the meantime most of the content for your preferred networks is also available to stream at http://uverse.com/live.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I get the same error messsage when I go on that site and try to login.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello,

I have a similar problem, I'm AT&T app crashes every time I try to open it. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.