gtskiff's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, January 25th, 2015 1:09 AM

TV apps not working with uverse

Hello,
I cannot watch my Showtime Anytime or NBC Sports apps on my xBox 360, iPhone, or iPad Air.
When I try to watch something on any of these apps on any of these platforms, I get an error message that says I do not have a Uverse subscription. But I do! On ShowtimeAnytime.com, for example, it won't even let me login to my SHowtime account (which I've created before). Instead, it gives me the error message that my Uverse account does not have a Showtime subscription. But I do!!!!
This has been happening for several weeks and I am very frustrated.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having the exact same issue. Can you please assist?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi Lwmhc4,

Try changing the password for your Member ID by visiting Forgot User ID / Password. After your password is changed, please try signing on to the app you are having issues with again. If you continue to experience issues signing on, send us a private message by clicking here. Please include the Account number, Member ID you are having difficulties with, and some contact details to be able to authenticate your account. 

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Same issues with my account. "Not authorized user error" message on apps my uverse package qualifies for.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I am having the same issue. Transfered service when i moved, and all online services stopped; Hbo, showtime, max and nbc sports live. Everything worked fine before.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm having the same issue after moving. No 3rd party TV apps will work. The all say not authorized to view this channel. I've reset my art password and that did nothing.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I'm a U-200 subscriber, I get all of the ESPN channels on u-verse, and also BTN, NBCSN, etc..  I recently upgraded from Internet U-verse only to U-200 and Internet, switching from DirecTV.  Unfortunately, when I try to use TV network apps on my iPhone and iPad (like ABC, Watch ESPN, NBC Sports Live Extra, Fox, BTN2Go, etc), after selecting ATT  U-verse as my participating TV provider and entering my U-verse credentials, I just get the User Not Authorized error from every single app.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I don't have time to spend an hour on hold waiting for tech support, and I am about to switch back to another provider after only three days with U-verse.

Examples of errors:

NBC Sports Live Extra: "We're Sorry it looks like you're not a subscriber to this channel. Please contact you're provider."

ABC: "Error code:400-1. Unfortunately, you cannot access this content. Please contact your TV provider for further assistance."

BTN2Go: "User is not authroized to this content."

Watch ESPN: "Unable to play video. You are not authorized to play this content. Please contact your provider."

Can someone please help or let me know what I need to tell the techs so they can fix it for me??? I talked with three techs and no one can seem to help me.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

SidFarkus,

Thank you for sending us your information to help you resolve this. After syncing the account you use to sign in, we were able to confirm you have access. If anyone else is experiencing these issues please send us your account number with some contact details at ATTU-verseCare to be able to help restore access to TV apps such as HBO Go, Watch ESPN, etc. 

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for your prompt and knowledgable help SadathCS! I appreciate it very much.

@ATTU-verseCare wrote:

@SidFarkus,

Thank you for sending us your information to help you resolve this. After syncing the account you use to sign in, we were able to confirm you have access. If anyone else is experiencing these issues please send us your account number with some contact details at ATTU-verseCare to be able to help restore access to TV apps such as HBO Go, Watch ESPN, etc. 

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having this same issue. Just started since I moved to a new house. Where do I send my info to resolve this? Called customer service and they were no help.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I am having the same issues, trying to watch live games with NBC LIVE EXTRA app . It keeps telling me not authorized. please help

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.