Troubleshoot AT&T U-verse app not working
Why is my Mobile App not working? App & website troubleshooting.
Having trouble signing into the U-verse online app? Not able to sign into HBOGO or ESPN? Were you able to before? Having trouble accessing it from your mobile device? How about a tablet or phone? Not to worry!! We have some recommendations that may help!
How to fix your Mobile app from my Smartphone or Device
- Make sure you are using the correct member ID to sign in. You can find it here
- Reset the device.
- Delete cache. Varies on phone, browser or device operating system.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Verify you have the latest software/ operating system on your phone or tablet – click here of a list of devices
- Turn off other apps that may be in use
- Make sure you have U-verse TV service and appropriate package – if you do not have U-verse TV, you can see if it is available by signing into your account at att.com.
- Reset your password – This can help sync up your account.
- In some instances, restoring the phone has resolved app function. You may lose pictures and other data if this is performed.
- Also, be sure to report/post a review in the applicable software store for your affected device to help address an issue.
Note: U-verse TV customers can have up to five mobile devices registered per ID (master or sub) at any given time.
The U-verse app requires that you have the latest iOS. If your device is not compatible with the latest iOS, the app will not work. To view online content, you must be subscribed to the U200 or above.
How to fix your app from my Computer or Browser
- If you are using a browser, make sure you have the latest browser. In some cases using a browser like Chrome or Firefox has improved the experience.
- Close out the browser and restart it
- Delete Cache and Cookies
- Update the browser to the latest version. Click here for a list of Operating Systems and Browsers.
AT&T is ending support for U-verse streaming via U-verse.com through supported browsers, Effective October 31st. AT&T customers will still have access through the Uverse.com on the iOS and Android platforms. Not available on Windows OS.
If you are able to sign in but are having trouble with the quality of the stream, check out this helpful article.
If you have DIRECTV service, you will find troubleshooting information here.
-ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp