Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

• 

14 Messages

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 7:10 PM

ShowtimeAnytime App not working on any device Via Uverse. Neither is the U-Verse app.

Why can’t I get support? this is not a showtime issue.  I’ve spoken to 5 people in the last week. No One ever calls back. BEYOND FRUSTRATING!

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

I can use it on my Roku with my Uverse credentials.

What message are you getting?

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

I get an error message on the app on my cell, the showtimeanytime website and the app on my smart tv.  Had a neighbor with Spectrum come over and log on to my mac using her credentials and she logged on with no problem.  I’ve reset all devices. Deleted and reinstalled both apps. Reset network settings on phone. Still, getting error msg.  (side note) my usnm/psswd work fine on Hbomax / starz/ att smarthome apps just fine.

(edited)

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

Not to add insult to injury but the Showtime app is a!so working on my iPhone.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

Tried to upload screenshot msg from my iPhone but the file is too large.  This is a real head scratcher.  Question Skeeter, are you able to log into the Uverse app on your phone.  The error I get there is : the member ID you entered does not match our records.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

Hold on....NOW the app on my iPhone is saying "Error, Not available". 

Interesting turn of events.....

Edit:  Tried again and it's saying "The SAML message signature could not be validated."

BRB...going to check Roku.....

Update:  It's definitely working on my Roku (box).

(edited)

...to...

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

🤔 well what's going on with the mobile app? And again, can you log on to the Uverse app? I have a feeling they're slowly phasing out support for these devices because of the new baby "ATT TV". They're no longer even selling u-verse services.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

@Thatsmymoon   You're right.  I can't log into the Uverse app either.  😡

...to...

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

@skeeterintexas 😱😢So I'm NOT crazy...  I've been telling the people at AT&T for two weeks now. 

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

😱😢So I'm NOT crazy...  I've been telling the people at AT&T for two weeks now.

You learned a valuable lesson.  CS is pretty much useless.

...to...

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

@skeeterintexas So have you reported your issues? My ticket is still opened. I have yet to receive a callback or email update.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

I have not but then again I use Roku on my TV and rarely use a mobile device to access apps.  I didn't even realize there was an issue until I saw your original post.

...to...

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

🤔@skeeterintexas  so you use Roku to access regular showtime. So yes, I am able to watch showtime on my TV without issue. But the ShowtimeAnytime app on my TV and phone are at issue. I can't even log onto the ShowtimeAnytime website on my Mac. So the issue appears to be with that interface.   Well, there's strength in numbers. If you could report the apps (showtime and Uverse) when you have a minute, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks for checking on your end.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

New day...I was able to log into the Uverse app on my iPhone today but the Showtime apl is s till not working.  

Ain't technology grand?

Side note:  I use TLCGo on my Roku.  When I tried to watch something, all episodes were locked.  I had to delete and re-install the app to get access.  

...to...

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

Wow! That's great. I'll just be patient.

Get started...

Ask a new question