Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
B

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jul 29, 2020 8:32 PM

QP1005

Keep getting QP1005 on my iPhone XR. Currently running ios14 beta. Is that maybe the problem?

Responses

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.7K Messages

2 months ago

Yes, running software that hasn't been specifically tested with the beta version of the OS you're running it on can lead to all sorts of issues.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Would it cause the error message saying playback not allowed on jailbroken devices?

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.7K Messages

2 months ago

That wouldn't surprise me at all.  Beta software won't answer security queries like released versions will.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

I get an error message stating: “playback not allowed on jailbroken devices (QP1005)” when trying to mirror screen and watch live tv shows on my tv from the my U-verse app on my iPad. I am able to watch live tv in app on iPad but get error message when I try to mirror the screen. Any resolution for this?

Running iOS 13.6 (not a beta version)

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question