For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
701tour's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, April 9th, 2016 2:55 AM

MLB EXTRA INNINGS

Does U-Verse have any plans to offer MLB Extra Innings to its customers?  This capability, which allows viewing of all major league baseball games is offered by Time Warner.   

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

8 years ago

MLB Extra Innings is offered thru Directv. I don't think UV has any plans to offer it in the near future.

I have had MLB.TV Premium for the last six years. It is currently being offered for $109.99 this season. This is cheaper than Extra Innings. You can stream it from your computer to your TV.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

I am aware that Direct TV offers MLB Extra Innings.  I am also aware that Direct TV is now owned by AT&T.  However, since I am a U-Verse customer, I want the capability of having MLB Extra Innings without having to switch to Direct TV.  If this is the only option AT&T is giving me, then I do not have a problem switching to Time Warner who operates without the requirement for a satellite dish.

I am aware of MLB.TV Premium.  My wife and I are baseball fans, but like different teams.  Could I watch one game on my computer and she watch another game on her computer?  If I went with MLB Extra Innings, could I watch one game on one TV and she watch another game on another TV?   

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@701tour    Check it out:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/

Look at features at right of page.

Not just computer, they list more than 400 device capable and show a TV, (or device that) can stream to it.  Or if an HDMI output on the computer, plug it into the TV for HD picture.  Can F11 browser to go full screen. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Associated Member

• 

68 Messages

8 years ago

There haven't been any corporate communications regarding acquisition of MLB Extra Innings.

These are the packages that are currently NOT available on U-verse:

MLB Extra Innings

NHL Center Ice

NFL Sunday Ticket

NASCAR HotPass

NCAA Mega March Madness

MLS Shootout

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

8 years ago

MLB.TV does not allow sharing of usernames and passwords. Go to the website and click on Learn More and then FAQ's. This should answer most or all of your questions. You could also contact MLB Customer Support.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.