Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
savra14

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Sat, Mar 23, 2019 1:22 PM

HBO GO APP disappeared from my Samsung Smart TV? Part of my ATT wireless plan. HELP!

I get HBO GO free from my ATT Wireless Unlimited Plus account.  I was able to watch HBO on my 2014 Samsung Smart TV...suddenly the app is gone and I can not find it in the app store.  How do I reinstall it?  It is part of my package benefit for my cell phone plan.  I have ATT uverse for TV cable but it is a separate account.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 years ago

I believe that would be a question for Samsung.  Depending on what year your TV was released, the following  could be of interest.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Warner media took off hbo go to streamline hbo now into hbo max. Unfortunately older samsung tvs dont have the newer tech to run hbo max. Fingers crossed they may fix this.

Get started...

Ask a new question