Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
D

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 26, 2021 7:17 PM

Disney Plus

My Disney+ app on uverse is not loading properly.  I have reinstalled the app. I have restarted the uverse box. I can login to Disney+ on PC and phone and uverse. But one the uverse, after logging in, it will not display the profile so it can be connected and begin.

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 m ago

There's a Disney+ app on the Uverse app????

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
madmax988

Scholar

• 

266 Messages

2 m ago

I'm guessing the OP has at&t tv and not uverse tv.

ACE - Professor

• 

4.8K Messages

2 m ago

@davehal What AT&T service do you have? If you have U-Verse, the problem is not with AT&T or U-Verse, but elsewhere.

If you have AT&T TV, we can move this thread to the appropriate forum.

However, the first thing I'd do is uninstall the Disney+ app and then reinstall it.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

4.8K Messages

2 m ago

@skeeterintexas It's so sad that AT&T has decided to essentially kill off U-Verse. They could have easily made it available without receivers.

But for some reason (probably money) they decided to roll out an inferior (in some ways) product.

Get started...

Ask a new question