Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Jan 23, 2020 3:36 PM

can't watch recorded shows from uverse app?

I was with xfinity before moving to at&t and was able to watch my recorded shows from anywhere (laptop, phone, ipad etc.). All I can do from uverse app on phone is set recording and can't watch it. At&t needs to fix this ASAP because so many providers are allowing this feature.

Responses

my thoughts

Employee

• 

14K Messages

a month ago

ATT Uverse has never allowed this... must be at home with the DVR to watch recordings...

You could check the ON DEMAND portion of app, if something you recorded is available in the ON DEMAND section would be able to watch.

As more individuals are cutting the cord and moving to streaming, not recorded programming... I doubt that your request will be fulfilled as Uverse has been around since 2006, now in its 14th year, the question is will Uverse see 20th. ATT TV and other streaming service will likely replace Uverse within next few years.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

Nothing to "fix". As stated by @my thoughts, Uverse has never offered this feature.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.