Get the myAT&T app
bugsfolks's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 29th, 2012 10:23 PM

Why is the att homepage so difficult to use.

att.net will not allow me to back out of an article. what`s with all this twiiter {word filter evasion}! I don`t twitter. I want to read articles with no extra crap popping up everywhere. I want to be able to back out to the homepage. I`m so frustrated with att forcing ads and crap all over the place. I pay for all their sevices already, I should be able to opt out of this mess. Or maybe I should opt of att uverse all together.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

@bugsfolks wrote:

att.net will not allow me to back out of an article. what`s with all this twiiter {word filter evasion}! I don`t twitter. I want to read articles with no extra crap popping up everywhere. I want to be able to back out to the homepage. I`m so frustrated with att forcing ads and crap all over the place. I pay for all their sevices already, I should be able to opt out of this mess. Or maybe I should opt of att uverse all together.

Welcome bugsfolks and thank you for the feedback.  You can provide the feedback about your experience with att.net via the following link.

Feedback

Regards,

Alex

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.