Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
gpbballman29's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Apr 25, 2017 1:02 AM

Why does AT&T only cater to new customers and constantly raise the rates for loyal customers?

I have been an AT&T Uverse Internet and T.V customer for multiple years. I am seeing quite the trend that existing customers do not receive the same perks and are not treated the same as new customers. My Uverse bill was very reasonable for the past 12 months and then I log on a few days ago and my bill has increased over 200%. This is completely ridiculous! I call to speak to multiple customer retention associates with AT&T and they all state that while the rate hike is unfortunate that there are currently no promotion codes that can get my bill even close to what it use to be. Meanwhile, my neighbor is moving in and mentions that they are paying about 40% of what my bill is for this month for the EXACT same services! I understand that you need to attract new customers, but I also think it is immensely important to not lose loyal customers by jacking up rates so high that they can no longer afford the services. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my services today because of this madness.

Sincerely, 

A once loyal and satisfied customer

No Responses!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.