For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Where's my Tech? Access, Missed Appointments and Rescheduling.
Check out more features on myAT&T.
A. Check Appointment or Technician Status
- When you login to the myAT&T app, your appointment details will be displayed on the home page.
- If you have just scheduled a tech visit, it may take some time to populate in the app. If you still are not seeing your appointment, feel free to send us a private message to confirm your appointment.
B. Edit, Reschedule or Cancel the Appointment
- Start by selecting Reschedule from the home page notification.
To Edit your appointment, select “Edit Appointment Details”
- You can add/edit details about your issue
- You can make any updates to the authorized contact.
To Reschedule your appointment, select “Pick a New Date and Time”
- You can change the Date
- You can change the Time
To Cancel your appointment, select “Cancel Appointment”
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp