Where's my Tech? Access, Missed Appointments and Rescheduling.
Check out more features on myAT&T.
A. Check Appointment or Technician Status
- When you login to the myAT&T app, your appointment details will be displayed on the home page.
- If you have just scheduled a tech visit, it may take some time to populate in the app. If you still are not seeing your appointment, feel free to send us a private message to confirm your appointment.
B. Edit, Reschedule or Cancel the Appointment
- Start by selecting Reschedule from the home page notification.
To Edit your appointment, select “Edit Appointment Details”
- You can add/edit details about your issue
- You can make any updates to the authorized contact.
To Reschedule your appointment, select “Pick a New Date and Time”
- You can change the Date
- You can change the Time
To Cancel your appointment, select “Cancel Appointment”
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
8 years ago
Missed Apointments? Need to Reschedule your tech. Use these easy steps using the "Where's my Tech" feature on the myAT&T app or online.
If there are still issues, please send a private message with your account number and contact details to ATTU-verseCare for further assistance. If you are not a member of the U-verse community forums, we welcome you to register and reach out to us.
7 years ago
Learn how you can Use our Troubleshoot & Resolve tool to check your repair appointment status and make any changes you need.