For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Sloginov's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 5:44 PM

Where to file a complaint

does anyone know where a complaint may be filed with the corporae offices of AT&T? 

I've had their wireless services since they were Cingular and haven't had any issues there (pbviosuly aside from the inflated prices) but I've recently had a atrocious time trying to get my Uverse fixed. Long story short, after talking to several reps and being given many empty promises on my promos, I finally got resolution to my opened case (which was open for a month). Problem is, I was never alerted of the case closure, like I had requested, and changes were made to my account without my knowledge. I was waiting to see if AT&T was going to follow through with their promise at case closure and decide then if I was going to drop Uverse. Turns out I got locked in to a package for a year without my authorization. So now I HAVE to stay with AT&T unless I want to pay an early termination fee. You better ebelieve once this forced year is up I'm going elsewhere for ALL my services. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

7 years ago

You can send a PM to @ATTHelpForums or to one of the Community Managers on these forums.

You can also Google AT&T U-verse Office of the President; posting that information is against Community Guidelines.

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

7 years ago

Promotional discounts come with a 12-month service agreement. There is typically a 30-day grace period on contracts with U-Verse however, and you can still get out of it without a fee.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have a lot of complaints with ATT. I keep getting ghost charges on my cell account. Was given credit to cover the first erroneous $45 charge of $60. Then it almost immediately kicked off another erroneous charge of $36. I've spoken to over 23 customer reps and supervisors and even though they could not see what I was being charged for they told me to pay the $36 and it'll be deducted from the $60 on my next billing. The $60 that they already deducted $45 which will make me be paying $21 for something they can't even find. So I asked them if they thought I was stupid. When I told them I wanted to talk to the supervisor's boss they promptly started sending me to wrong departments and even though I could hear them clearly was telling me that they could not hear me. Asked for the complaints department and again, supposedly couldn't hear me while I heard them clearly. 3 hours later I finally said goodbye and hung up. I'm searching other services now because ATT you're incompetent and your customer service is the worse. They only talk to you on the phone and 9 out of 10 times you get an Asian with bad English. 

If anyone is thinking of bundling their accounts please don't!!! It's a badly devised plan and they will do anything to get what you're suppose to be saving back!

Not to mention the fact that they gave me 7 bad phone numbers that don't even work. Only one worked and they recycled it so fast that I have bill collectors calling from previous number. How hard can it be to change a number? Well apparently very hard according to ATT.  And let's not speak of the 2 crappy tablets that broke 3 months after given to me that I'm still paying $10 each  a month on. 1 charger never worked but they both won't take a charge now but I still have to pay that $20 a month for 7 more months.

And don't even try to find compliant forms or information.

So yeah, I'm checking out switch companies offers. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

i have a complain with att universe internet my roomate is going to to connect service at 24 of april and i had internet with att already pay for the month and i got disconnect because we going to get servoce at the 24 but i wont have internet for one week how that happen interrupt service for one week i called customer services they have me for 40 minutes at the phone and i cant still get the issues resolve i am very dissapoint ...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Can AT&t help to solve me issue on charging money just of visiting the store in Kona,Hawaii. can AT&T contact me back

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I was told you can not get out of a contract, but yet I did not qualified because I already had a ATT phone and Wifi even though the sales person that came to my phone said that I did this was back in March of last yr. it was for $87 mo. my bills have been outrageous my bill keeps changing every month I have to keep calling them and not much changes. I had my electric and water turn off for 3 months this winter. just so I could pay this bill it has been a nightmare! they lower it one mo. then it goes up the next.I have told them that I am on disability and can not a ford this bill they don't care, they have cause me a so much anxiety and grief which have cause me to shut down. I have been with ATT since I was in my 20"s I can not wait to get out of this night mare! They said file a Grievance report which I cant find anywhere!  Now what bill do I have cut off this mo. in order to pay this bill that I did not qualify for the promotion, but they can make me keep for 2 yrs!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

So,Why cant you just send the info Privately  ? I had already tried that before I went to the community Complaint. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I feel bad for you.  I am going through a similar situation with boho deal that their person said I could get. Somehow, I ended out paint on 6 lines and payments on all.  After several hours I ended out getting one cancelled and still with 5 lines, payments on 3 phones instead of 2 and a demand to pay 773 dollars for the 4th phone. Stating I didn’t qualify for the bogo and they can’t put the 4th phone on payments because It is over 30 days ...nor will they except the phone back Never mind that I started my conglomeration of over 13 hours of calls, transfers, “I can’t help” and disconnects of which no one has returned one call all this began upon receiving my first bill.. actually when they shipped the 4 phones with a $3200 invoice which I was assured that is not how I would be billed.  After having a meltdown my daughter attempted  on 2 days and 4 hours with no resolve.  I am so sorrry. But ATT s customer loyalty is bull

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I have had a nightmare working with company. They are by far the worst company ive ever dealt with. I was flooded out of my house due to hurricane Harvey and continued to pay my bill even though i was not at my house or using direct tv. And they continued to charge me and over charge me for my service. They should be ashamed!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

The contact information for the 

MANAGER OF THE PRESIDENTS OFFICE OF ATT is

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.