Get the myAT&T app
supadupa's profile

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

Sunday, October 16th, 2016 2:39 AM

Where is NBA League Pass?

Less than 2 weeks away from the NBA season and LP is still not available to be purchased? You know the preseason airs on it right? 

This is scaring me. I am afraid Uverse removed it and will not offer it when they have had for years. It's still an option and advertised on the official site. Where is it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Will i still be able to get nba league pass on u verse?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Their silence is worrying.

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hello,

Unfortunately, the NBA LP for the 2016-17 has not been announced as of yet and our customer's are typically the first to know when it comes available. We hope to get details soon and look forward to great season.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

What can we do? Complain to the NBA? Change service to Comcast?
This is a deal-breaker for me; it's ridiculous..

Scholar

• 

144 Messages

7 years ago

This is yet another example of AT&T disregarding and trashing Uverse customers.  NBA League Pass should've been available >2 weeks ago for preseason games, but it wasn't.  Also, someone said that NBA TV channel wasn't included in the package which NBA.com says is included.

Do I get NBA TV with my NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription?
DIRECTV, DISH Network and many digital cable systems offer NBA TV at no additional charge during the regular season with your NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription."  http://www.nba.com/nba_tv/lp_faq.html

It's amazing that AT&T can be so oblivious and insensitive to its Uverse customers paying big bucks to subscribe to pay TV and "high speed" Internet services.  The Channel Shortcuts function was recently eliminated in a STB update with no notice given to anyone and prime time TV service interrupted on October 21st

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

I just received a response from NBA.com regarding your response and this is what they said:

Thank you for contacting NBA LEAGUE PASS Support. At this time we are unaware of any conflicting issues with purchasing your NBA LEAGUE PASS through your provider. You should be able to purchase through AT&T. Once purchased through your cable provider, you may then reply to this email with your proof of purchase. Once proof of purchase has been received we can then sync your account with your digital devices.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Sethany
NBA LEAGUE PASS Support

So what's the problem?
I'd appreciate a legitimate and truthful answer from AT&T.

Scholar

• 

144 Messages

7 years ago

Echo request:  I'd ALSO appreciate a legitimate and truthful answer from AT&T:   Why isn't NBA League Pass available now or during the NBA pre-season?  

Channels  #2105-2114 HD do not appear when you search for NBA League pass or key in any of those channel #s which contradicts AT&T Uverse website description for NBA League Pass: 

http://uverse.com/uv/uverse/nba-league-pass

Also would appreciate an answer to why I experienced three UNANOUNCED STB/Res GW "updates" that caused unexpected problems for which no one at AT&T I spoke with or emailed was aware of?  Holding my breath for a definitive (not cop-out) reply.  Thanks

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

What is going on?  The NBA season starts TOMORROW, and despite the fact that there are only two games, both being broadcast on NBA TV, it is STILL unacceptable that we cannot even PAY YOU for the access!  The rest of the games start WEDNESDAY.  Are you going to pro-rate the season because you can't even get it ready for the first games?

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

We are currently in negotiations for NBA League Pass. We apologize about the inconveniences and are working towards getting this done.

-ATTU-verseCare

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

7 years ago

Its not just Uverse, Directv is without it too. I did some research and saw Directv didn't over the NHL package until the morning of the first day of the season. I am thinking it will either be available some time today or early am tomorrow. I am taking this info in because both Directv and Uverse are both ATT. Directv continues to say today it will become available so they didn't have preseason either.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.