For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Ways to Pay Your Bill - Info From The AT&T Community Team
There are a variety of ways you can pay your AT&T bill. Not just that, you can pay all your bills at once, as long as they qualify, using your AT&T Access ID. This article goes over the different options at your disposal. Like videos? Check out our billing video at the bottom of the page fore more info.
Note: You must be logged in to myAT&T with your Primary Member ID or your AT&T Access ID to pay your U-verse bill. For your protection and privacy, subaccount members cannot view or pay bills online.
Your final bill for canceled services can be viewed or paid via myAT&T or the myAT&T app for 90 days from the cancellation date.
The most convenient way to pay your monthly bill is by enrolling in AutoPay, which automatically pays your bill from your checking/savings account or debit/credit card. Learn more about AutoPay.
Note: Paying online does not affect how you receive your bill. You can receive a paper bill or choose paperless billing. Learn more about how to enroll in, manage, or stop Paperless Billing.
- Save several payment methods to your online payment profile for convenience.
- If you're having trouble paying on time, learn how to make a payment arrangement.
- Here's help to update debit/credit card or checking/savings account information.
Pay via smartphone
To make a payment from your device:
- Log in to your account using the myAT&T app1 or from our mobile site (m.att.com/myatt). Get the myAT&T app (att.com/myattapp).
- If you have multiple AT&T services, select U-verse and then select the account name.
- Select Make payment.
Check out the menu button for information and account support.
1myAT&T app - Compatible device required. Data/messaging rates may apply for app download/usage.
AT&T Pay Station
Make your payment by cash, check, debit, or credit card at a pay station, located at many AT&T retail locations. Find an AT&T Pay Station. Make sure to have your account number.
Authorized Payment Location
Make a payment by check or cash at one of our many convenient payment locations. Find an Authorized Payment Location.
- You'll need your 9-digitaccount number for payment.
- Credit card payments are not accepted.
- If paying by check, bring a valid photo ID as proof of identity.
- Bring a page from your current bill to ensure that your payment is properly credited.
- Participating businesses can't guarantee that they will be able to accept payments at the time of your visit.
- Payment locations are only available in our service areas. If you are outside of our service area, make payments according to the instructions on your bill.
These locations accept payments for wireless, U-verse TV, and Telco accounts. Payments are posted to your account within seconds. Find a CheckFreePay Agent.
- Bring your current bill stub to ensure proper posting to your account.
- All payment centers process payments in real-time, so your account will be updated within seconds.
- Authorized CheckFreePay agents accept cash, checks, money orders, and advance payments and deposits. Contracted payment centers accept cash and may accept other payment types, but advance payments and deposits are not accepted.
Pay by mail
To pay by mail, simply return the first page of the bill with your payment and write your account number on the check. Please do not send cash. Mail your payment to:
P.O. Box 5014
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5014
Need to pay a mobility or DIRECTV over the mail? Get the address.
If you have any further issues regarding your first bill (or not fully understanding your bill), feel free to chat with us. Check out the video below for more information.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp