Get the myAT&T app
hillpritch1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 4:10 PM

Uverse sub account problem

Dear AT&T-

After speaking to 2 different service representatives who need to be informed of what is happening at your company so they can help me, my stepmom finally found what's wrong. For the past 2-3 months I've been able to watch HBO online through a sub account created for me through my parents' PAID FOR subscription so I could watch Bill Maher and John Oliver at college. Suddenly I could no longer use it and everyone acted the fool as to why. Well, now I know why. You're trying to combat people stealing HBO essentially by using other people's passwords, and in the process, screwing people like me who just want to watch shows that are PAID FOR already. Please fix this issue, I tire of not being able to watch what is rightfully mine to watch because AT&T doesn't know how to combat a problem without disrupting its paying customers. 

ACE - Expert

• 

21.5K Messages

7 y ago

Someone posted about this problem awhile back.  You might see if any of these scenarios or solutions apply to you.

Can't use my parents HBOGO

ATTJulieCS

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 y ago

@hillpritch1 , did @skeeterintexas suggestion help you resolve your issue? Let us know if you still need help!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.