Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 11, 2019 8:18 PM

Uverse signal has been lost

I have gotten the "Uverse signal has been lost" at least 18 times today. I've done all of the troubleshooting and it (TV & internet) comes back for awhile and then it's the same message. What causes this? It's more than annoying. We've had Uverse for less than 2 weeks and I already hate it. Ooops gotta go my signals been lost again & I'm sure the internet will follow.

Responses

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

a year ago

Is this happening on a wired or wireless receiver?  If wireless how many signal strength bars show on the front of the receiver?  3 is marginal, 4-5 best.  Might have to move the WAP (little box ethernet connected to the gateway) to get a better signal.  Use longer ether net cable if necessary to give yo more freedom to move WAP to a closer location.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Thank you for the replies. I sincerely appreciate it. The past 2.5 hours have been completely trouble free. (That's not to say it will remain this way.) I absolutely dread having to call when there is any problems because I know it means at least 2 hours on the phone.

If the problem occurs again, I will check what you have suggested. Thanks again.

Get started...

Ask a new question