Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
D

• 

9 Messages

Wed, Aug 18, 2021 1:46 AM

U-verse promotion

I have U-verse TV, and my promotion/discount is up in a few days. I called last year and they renewed it or gave me something close to what I had previously. Now with AT&T moving their video services into another company, I was wondering if this would still be an option. Granted I know it might not be the same amount of a credit I’m getting now, I was curious if they would offer anything? I’m not interested in AT&T TV and would got to DTV or another provider if I had had to leave U-Verse. Was curious if anyone had an intel or advice before I call and weigh other options. Don’t want to give up U-Verse if I don’t have to, knowing I can’t get it back again. 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

28.9K Messages

2 m ago

In general discounts are few and far between. They are a temporary perk. Unfortunately too many accounts had too much in discounts so they are addressing that.

Regardless of how scarce discounts or not may be, nobody has intel for what your account may get. The only way to find out for sure is to call.

• 

9 Messages

2 m ago

Thanks that’s what I figured. Just gonna call and see what happens. I wasn’t looking for an amount but just curious if they still offered anything at all, since they moved their TV services over into another company. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.