Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 6:11 PM

U-verse Online Billing

I work for a business and I am late on my June business u-verse payment. When I go the billing page to print my new July invoice, it won't allow me to display the bill.  The only option I have is to make a payment.  The June payment is already on the way to ATT.  When I called customer service to get a copy of the July bill, I was told I would be charged $5 and it would take about 5 days to receive because THEY HAVE TO MAIL IT - they can NOT EMAIL bills.  This will make my JULY bill late and we will be in the same situation. 

DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO STOP A CUSTOMER FROM PRINTING THEIR BILL WHEN THEIR PAYMENT IS LATE?  Since I work for a business, I am unable to submit the NEW bill to be paid until I get a copy.  Again, DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO STOP A CUSTOMER FROM PRINTING THEIR BILL WHEN THEIR PAYMENT IS LATE?

Responses

aviewer

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

5 years ago

I guess you are trying to print the pdf copy - open pdf & print. You cannot even open the pdf?

I believe there is another historical section withh past pdfs down at the bottom of the page. Is the latest bill there? can you open that?

We are talking my att? Maybe business is different. Does business have access via app. Do you have a divice that can do an app?

Get started...

Ask a new question