Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Aug 11, 2017 11:11 PM

U-Verse Customer Service Complaints

I tried to file a complaint for U-Verse services Customer Services advice I received, so I called Customer Service asking to speak to supervisors but to no avail. When one of the people I talked to interrupted me to say "don't text and drive, goodbye" instead of discussing the problem with me, I lost all confidence in reaching a solution. Likely nothing will happen, but at this point I would rather switch to Spectrum and have them buy out my contract. Anyone have any advice as to how to file a complaint?

Responses

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

AT&T is providing horrendous customer service on all platforms, I was lied to that led to a billing error and I’ve been refused adjustments and manager callbacks. Was lied to about a manager calling back yesterday and was just hung op on requesting one today!

Avoid this terrible company!

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I just spent almost 4 hours on the phone being sent from person to person to get my internet reconnected which should have never been disconnected. I started Thursday being told it would be reconnected 8/1. When I called to see why it wasn’t the first person hung up on me the second person I waited 10 minutes to talk to went through everything with him was told my order was dropped he reordered said I could use my old  account # said I could use my old equipment transferred me to the tech department on hold for 1 hour was told the order was dropped needed a new order with new equipment argued with him transferred again to customer service on hold 45 minutes told I needed to place a new order after providing all of my information again but they would have to transfer me to sales argued again transferring on hold 45 minutes woman comes on asks for all of my information again she has to run a credit check for the 5 th time would not receive equipment until next Saturday 8/8. I finally after several days and hours and a massive headache told her where to put Att. Called Spectrum signed up in 5 minutes $44 a month for 2yrs will have equipment on Tuesday. ATT TAKE SOME LESSONS

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I called Uverse to get technical support on my Internet. The automated machine checked the line and said it was fine; while I'm looking at my computer seeing "No Internet Connected" and the little world where the WiFi should be. My internet drops quite frequently and I have a booster right next to the computer. I know they are going to say unplug the box so I do that first before I call. I can never talk to a person to let them know "It is not working"! So frustrating.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I called U-Verse to get technical support because my Internet was down (It drops frequently). Knowing they are going to say unplug the device, wait 10 seconds, and plug it up; I did that before I called. The automated service checked the line and said it was fine and working properly; while I'm looking at my computer and see "No Internet Connection" and a world icon where the WiFi should be. I have an ATT booster right by the computer and in the other room buy another computer. Still, it drops and they tell me it's working. I am so frustrated right now!!!

Get started...

Ask a new question